We may share your information with:
- Department for Work and Pensions (only as part of recovery procedures)
- External enforcement agents
- Contractors carrying out offsite processing during periods of high demand - at present we use NEC Software Solutions
- The Valuation Tribunal Service
- External Processing Agencies (as and when required)
- The Insolvency Service
- HM Revenues and Customs
- The Valuation Office Agency
- Other public bodies, including other billing authorities
- The police (under the Criminal Justice Act 1967, s.9 Magistrates’ Court Act 1980, s.5A(3)(a) and 5B; Criminal Procedure Rules 2005, Rule .27.1) and any other body requesting information as governed by the provisions of Data Protection Act 2018 schedule 2 part 1.
- Credit reference agencies
- Business Improvement District Companies
- Other internal Council Departments
- Anyone else required in order that we can undertake our public task
The Council participates in the ‘Cabinet Office Fraud Initiative’. This requires us to provide particular sets of data to the Minister for the Cabinet Office for matching purposes.
We do not require your consent to share the data with the Cabinet Office, and the matching is carried out with statutory authority under part 6 of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014.