Are you struggling with the cost of living?

You can find help with accessing grants, useful advice and money that you may be entitled to. Visit our cost of living support page

Apply for a house to house collection permit

If you want to collect for charity by visiting people’s homes door to door, you’ll need to apply for a permit first. Applying for a permit is free.

A house to house collection permit can be granted for any period up to one year.

Apply Online

Apply online for a House to House Collection Permit

Apply by email

To apply by email, complete the downloadable application form with a scan of your signature and email it to

rating button