Parks Report Invasive Plants

If you do not provide any contact details, the parks service will be unable to provide you with any feedback regarding this request.

The Parks service will only treat invasive plants where they are found in the park.  Invasive plants on private property are the responsibility of the owner of the land.  

If you have issues with invasive plants from a council property – please ask the tenant to contact the local housing officer.

Here are a couple of examples of invasive plants  


invasive plants



By submitting this form you agree to Birmingham City Council processing your data in accordance with our terms and conditions and privacy statement.

rating button