Professional Support Services Officers C/D 1st January 2018
- Job Reference Number
- Salary range
- £19,430 - £24,964
- Closing Date
- 1st January 2018 at 23:59
- Administration, Secretarial and PA
- Full / Part time
- Full time
- Job Hours
- 36.5 hours per week
- Contract Type
- Enhanced DBS Check Required
- Job Information
We are looking for administrative professionals to support our business in the following three areas:-
- IT Support
- Secretarial/Minute Taking
- General Administration including finance.
Our working environment is fluid, therefore you must be able to adapt to shifting priorities as well as being prepared to work across several locations across the City.
You must be competent and have working knowledge and experience of relevant IT applications; coupled with the ability to work flexibly and as part of a team to provide continuity of service.
In addition, you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be liaising with and working alongside colleagues from all levels of the business.
This is a sensitive, challenging and demanding environment, where no two days are the same.
If you are looking for variety, enjoy working as part of a team and would like to play your part in improving the lives of children Birmingham – this is the job for you.
- How to apply
To find out more and apply click HERE
- Support Staff
- Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked. Non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from the Council which must be approved by the UK Border Agency before an employment offer can be confirmed.