Female Bank Support Worker
- Job Reference Number
- Salary range
- £9.49 - £10.06 per hour / sleep in rate of £40 per shift*
- Closing Date
- Friday 14th January 2022 at 5pm
- Social Work
- Full / Part time
- Part time
- Job Hours
- Various hours on a 4-week rolling rota basis to cover evenings and weekend shifts including Bank Holidays
- Contract Type
- Enhanced DBS Check Required
- Job Information
FEMALE BANK SUPPORT WORKER
• Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
• This post is exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
Job Title: Female Bank Support Worker
Location: Anawim, Balsall Heath, Birmingham
Grade: SCP 15 -18
Salary: £9.49 - £10.06 per hour / sleep in rate of £40 per shift*
*should the support worker be woken to support an incident (which must be logged on CIVI) during the shift, the Support Worker will be paid at their waking hourly rate, for the duration of which they are awake due to said incident and the remainder will be paid at a portion of the sleep-in rate for which they were asleep.
Hours: Various hours on a 4-week rolling rota basis to cover evenings and weekend shifts including Bank Holidays.
Day and evening shifts: Monday – Friday: 4-10pm Saturday – Sunday: 8:00am-4:15pm, 4-10pm
Waking night shifts: Monday – Sunday: 9:45pm-8:00am
Or a Sleep – In
Responsible to: Dawn House Senior Staff
To provide a support service to women upon release from prison within the Anawim house that enables and encourages mutually supportive relationships to maximise their independence. To ensure that the environment is a safe and secure space for women to gain skills to move on and manage their tenancy
You will have a good understanding of the issues and needs of clients with complex issues and will be experienced in delivering support in a residential setting. See job description & person specification for full details
Closing Date: Friday 14th January 2022 at 5pm
Interview Date: Friday 28th January 2022
- How to apply
For more information, please visit: https://anawim.co.uk/get-involved/vacancies/ to download the Job Description & Person Specification and an External Application Pack.
- Terms and conditions
- Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.