Physics Teacher - Handsworth Grammer School for Boys
- Salary range
- Main Scale
- Closing Date
- 22/02/2019, 12:00pm
- Education - teaching
- Full / Part time
- Full time
- Contract Type
- Enhanced DBS Check Required
- Job Information
HANDSWORTH GRAMMAR SCHOOL FOR BOYS
Grove Lane, Lozells And East Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 9ET
Tel No: 0121 507 8269 - Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 01/09/2019
The vacancy arises as a result of one colleague moving towards retirement. The vacancy represents an exciting opportunity for a graduate of Science (Physics) to establish him/herself in a reflective and forward –looking Faculty within a selective school.
Candidates should be able to teach Physics to GCSE and preferably Advanced Level. We have the flexibility to adjust current staff timetables to appoint who we consider to be the best candidate for our school.
Candidates will also be required to teach Science at KS3. Letters of application, together with a completed application form, should be submitted by Friday 22nd February 2019.
- How to apply
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
- enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
- All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
- Terms and conditions
- This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment.