School Administrator Admissions & Reception - Hunters Hill College
- Salary range
- £19,819 – £25,463 Pro Rata
- Closing Date
- 10/01/2019, 10.00
- Education Non-Teaching
- Full / Part time
- Part time
- Job Hours
- 22.5 hours per week (over 3 days)
- Contract Type
- Enhanced DBS Check Required
- Job Information
HUNTERS HILL COLLEGE
Blackwell, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 1QD
We currently have a vacancy for a School Administrator with responsibility for Admissions to provide support in Reception at our residential/day special school for students with social, emotional, mental health and behavioural needs. This is an exciting time to join the team with a number of developments taking place to take the school into a new phase.
The school is vibrant with a strong, committed and well established staff team who are passionate about the quality of our provision for our young people. The residential component of the school works collaboratively with the education team. We are heavily committed to staff development as part of our school improvement programme and are keen to include initiatives that will make a difference in the lives of our students. Our residential inspections have rated us as consistently good and we are very proud of our work and our students. As a School Administrator you will need to work closely with all members of the staff team and families of our students. Applicants are required to make an informal visit - please contact Louise Smith on 0121 445 1320 to book a visit or if
you have any queries regarding this vacancy.
Applications should include the Applicant’s email address & mobile telephone number for contact purposes. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
- How to apply
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
- Support Staff
- enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
- All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
- Terms and conditions
- BCC is a Living Wage employer.