Renew your Loans
You will need your library ticket number and personal identification number (PIN) to renew your loans online.
You can find out your PIN at any library as long as you can confirm your identity.
Renew your Loans here - Login to the Online Library Catalogue
Enter your library card number from the bar code without any spaces and missing off the last two characters - 14 characters in total.
- Type your PIN and press Enter.
- Click on Current Loans.
- Mark the items you want to renew.
- Click the Renew Selections button at the bottom of the list
- Or simply click Renew All
* Remember to make a note of the new due date.
Items will not be renewed if
- * they are reserved by another user
- * you have already renewed them 3 times. (You will be given a warning if it is the last time you can renew something)
- * the amount owing in your account exceeds the permitted level. This sometimes happens if you renew items which are already overdue or which have re-hire charges. You will not be able to renew online again until you have cleared your account.