Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk



Get involved in Edgbaston

There are a number of ways in which you can get involved and have a say in how your housing services are managed, from going along on estate walkabouts to joining your local Housing Liaison Board.
This page contains all you need to know about how to get involved in your area and who to contact.

Edgbaston Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement

The Edgbaston Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Edgbaston Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.

It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Edgbaston, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.

Housing Liason Boards

Residents' Groups

  • Boundary House Social Group
  • Roman Way Residents Association
  • Four Towers Residents Group
  • Marsland Close Residents Group
  • Welsh House Farm Housing Action Group
  • Waterworks Residents Group
  • Toronto Garden Residents Association
  • Gower House Residents Association

Estate Assessments and Walkabouts

  • The table above shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.

Get in touch

If you have any questions, fill in our contact form, or get in touch with the Edgbaston tenant participation officer:

Postal Address Jennifer A Carter
TPO - Edgbaston
Bartley Green Housing Office
Monmouth Road
Bartley Green
B32 3LX
Email Address
Telephone 0121 303 5359
Mobile Number 07766 922460