What do Birmingham City Council's housing services do?
We provide services to:
- people who rent their home from the council
- people who rent their home from a private landlord
- people who own their homes
- homeless people
- private landlords.
To find out more, please ask someone you know who speaks English to phone your local housing team. If you don't know which team to phone, ask your English speaking helper to phone 0121 216 3030.
We can provide information in your language or arrange for an interpreter to explain information to you.
Maxay qabataa qaybta Guryaha ee Dawladda hoose ee Birmingham?
Waxaan u adeegnaa:
- Dadka dagan Guryaha Dawladda Hoose
- Dadka dagan Guryaha ay dad kale leeyihiin(private)
- Dadka dagan Guryo ay ayagu leeyihiin
- Dadka Guri la`aanta ah
- Dadka Guryaha kireeya.
Hadii aadan garanaynin meel aad wacdo, waydiis qafka af ingiriiska ku hadla ee ku caawinaya inuu soo waco telefoonkan 0121 216 3030.
Waxaan warbixinta kugu siin karaa af SOMALI ama waxaan kuu balaminaynaa turjubaan kuu sharxa warbixinta.