We operate a weekly household rubbish collection and a fortnightly recycling collection. In addition, for those customers who have paid and subscribed to the garden collection service this is collected fortnightly
- Please leave your household, recycling or garden waste out before 6am to be collected on your normal collection days.
- Please separate your waste, household rubbish in the grey lid bin and recycling in the blue lid bin. Check what waste can go in your bins
- Please ensure that your wheelie bin lids are fully closed, as raised lids may result in bins not being emptied due to the risk of causing damage to the bins and vehicles
- Additional waste left at the sides of wheelie bins will not be removed unless it is the result of a previously reported missed collection. We will however collect a reasonable amount (no larger than the body of the bin) of neatly bundled cardboard left next to your recycling wheelie bin, if it will not fit in the paper pod.
- You should only report a missed collection, after 3:30pm, if you put your bin or sack out before 6am on your collection day
You can also dispose of your refuse and recycling at the city's household recycling centres.