Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bulky Waste Collections
- Anyone who pays their council tax to Birmingham City Council can book a large items collection with us, just fill in the form below.
- We will take up to six items for each large items collection you book. Three bin bags count as one item, so you can have up to 18 rubbish sacks/sacks of garden waste collected.
- To complete this form you will need an online account. You can register an account here if you don't already have one.
White goods: As we take special care to collect fridges/fridge freezers/freezers and washing machines (white goods), a separate crew will collect these items. This may mean that when booking a large items collection, at no additional cost, two separate collection dates may be provided for you. This will only occur if you book any white goods in addition to another large item(s) such as a sofa or a bed. If you do have any white goods you wish to be collected, please be sure to select the ‘fridge/fridge freezer/freezer’ and/or ‘washing machine’ options when booking via the online form below. White goods must not be selected via the ‘other items’ section of the form otherwise your items may not be collected.
Your large items collection
Please ensure you read and follow these important guidelines before booking a large item collection:
- All listed items must be presented together at the front of the property and as close to the kerbside as possible (not on the pavement).
- Items must be placed out by 6am on the day of collection and no earlier than 3.30pm the day prior to collection.
- If your items have to be placed in the front garden, please tell us in the 'any other information section' of your request.
- Please make sure that all items are clearly visible so our collection operatives can easily identify upon arrival.
- Collections will normally happen between 6am and 3pm, Monday - Friday.
Things we won't collect as part of a large items collection
- Soil, rubble and building waste
- Broken glass panes (unless boxed or wrapped and clearly marked)
- Gas Canisters
- Asbestos - report asbestos removal here
- We do collect mirror/glass panes, as long as they are no more than 1 x 1.5 metres in size
If you aren’t getting temporary password emails, it is likely that you don’t have an online account registered to the email address you’re trying. In this case, please register an online account before attempting to order your garden waste collection service for 2015. For a fuller explanation of how to get around problems accessing your online account, please visit our account help page.