St George's Day Celebrations
Each year, Birmingham celebrates St George's Day with a family friendly festival where everyone is welcome. There is always lots of fun on offer in the city centre for all ages such as children's rides and entertainment, face painting and the chance to meet St George.
Look out for the next St George's Day celebration in April 2014.
You can also visit the Birmingham St George's Day Association website at www.bhamstgeorge.org
11am - 5pm
Chamberlain and Victoria Squares
Celebrate St. George's Day with a fun filled family event! Enjoy traditional English food and drink, Morris dancing, children's rides and of course St. George and the dragon!
- English Seaside theme
- Punch and Judy
- Walkabout Entertainment (Life Guards)
- Deck chairs
- Giant Bucket and Spade
- Workshops - Colouring cubes//Glitter Tattoos/Shield Making
- Family Interactive Zone
- Bandstand- Folk Band/Reggae band/Bang on Drumming act/Mod Band
- Workshops- Pottery/Jewellery
- Petting Farm
- Morris Dancing
- Walkabout St George and the Dragon
- Children's Rides
- Heart FM Alfresco Zone- Giant Board Games/Face Painting/Music
- English Market
- English food and Drink stalls
- Afternoon Tea served in the Banqueting Suite
The Birmingham St Georges Day Association Annual Concert
Join the Birmingham St George's Day Association for a truly memorable evening of entertainment celebrating England's patron saint.
Symphony Hall, 6PM
Box Office- 0121 780 4949
Ticket prices start from £5