Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP Supervisory Board
The Supervisory Board of Local Authority Leaders has been established to empower the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) and provide effective decision-making and clear political accountability for the management of the Local Growth Fund and other significant funding streams that cover the full GBS LEP geography as agreed by the GBS LEP Board.
The Supervisory Board will ensure that key decisions for the LEP, in particular financial ones, will have a clear democratic mandate and Government will have the confidence to devolve funding and powers as robust governance arrangements are in place.
Key decisions made will also be open to scrutiny via the Joint Scrutiny arrangements.
- Councillor Albert Bore - Birmingham City Council
- Councillor Roger Hollingworth - Bromsgrove District Council
- Councillor George Adamson - Cannock Chase District Council
- Councillor Julian Mott - East Staffordshire Borough Council
- Councillor Michael Wilcox - Lichfield District Council
- Councillor Bill Hartnett - Redditch Borough Council
- Councillor Ken Meeson - Solihull Metropolitan Council
- Councillor Steven Claymore -Tamworth Borough Council
- To be Confirmed - Wyre Forest District Council
Meeting dates -(agendas, minutes and reports will be posted a week in advance of meetings)
Friday, 28thMarch 2014 - 2.30 - 4.30 pm in Committee room 1, the Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB.
Wednesday,30th July 2014 - 3-5pm in Room C, Margaret Street, , Birmingham, B3 3BU.
Tuesday, 14thOctober 2014 at 2.30-4.30 pm – venue to be confirmed.
Tuesday, 9th December 2014 at 2.30-4.30 pm – venue to be confirmed.
Tuesday, 27thJanuary 2.30-4.30 pm 2015 – venue to be confirmed.
Thursday, 2nd April 2015 - 2.30 - 4.30 pm in Committee Room 1, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB.
Agendas and Associated Documents
GBS LEP Supervisory Board April 2015 Item 4A EZIP IP Progress
If you require any further information, you can contact the Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated : 27th March 2015