Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We offer search reports to those wishing to find further environmental information on a property in Birmingham.
We can search on a range of different types of premises or land types, these include the following scenarios:
- Individual property search (this option is for both commercial or residential properties within the Birmingham city boundary).
- Land search (this option is for any open land spaces within the Birmingham city boundary).
- New property search (this search is for a partially built or new property less than 6 months old and within the Birmingham city boundary) which may not have a postcode allocated yet.
There are two types of reports available; the home buyers report or the professional report. A description of what is included in each report is detailed below including any associated costs. If you require either report, these can be requested by using the 'request an environmental search report' button above.
Please note: the information we hold on areas of land in Birmingham varies in detail. If you require further information on which type of report will suit your requirements please use the service specific enquiry form.
If you wish to pay for this service by card, please have your details to hand. We accept the following:
- Environment Agency
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health