Birmingham Cycle Forum
Cycle Forum October 2013
Around 105 people attended the Cycle Forum on Tuesday 15 October 2013. After presentations on the Birmingham Cycle Revolution, Top Cycle Location and the launch of Birmingham Bike Budi, workshops were held on the following topics:
- Birmingham Cycle Revolution Infrastructure: Canal routes;
- Birmingham Cycle Revolution Infrastructure: Green routes;
- Big Birmingham Bikes: What is BBB?
- Big Birmingham Bikes: Who should BBB target?
- Big Birmingham Bikes: How can BBB work with third sector and community groups? and
- Big Birmingham Bikes: What wider Smarter Choices measures should form part of the Birmingham Cycle Revolution?
Notes and presentations from the forum are available to download: