Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Gambling Act 2005 Public Register
- Gambling Act 2005
- Gambling Commission
- Premises Licences
- Gaming Permits - Alcohol Licensed Premises Gaming Machines
- Gaming Permits - Club Gaming and Club Machines
- Gaming Permits - Prize Gaming
- Gaming Permits - Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre
- Small Society Lotteries
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us
You can browse the public registers (attachments below) of Gambling Premises Licences and Gaming Permits granted under the Gambling Act 2005.
The public registers will allow you to view the following licence types:
Gambling Premises Licences Register:-
- Adult Gaming Centres
- Betting Premises
- Bingo Premises
- Family Entertainment Centres
Gaming Permits Register:-
- Gaming Machines for Alcohol Licensed Premises
- Gaming in Members Clubs
- Gaming Machines for Members Clubs
- Prize Gaming Permit
- Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit
The public registers list all premises currently licensed in Birmingham under the Gambling Act 2005.
If you cannot find the information that you require, please contact a member of the General Licensing Team for assistance, or for more details of any application you can contact us to arrange an appointment to view the documents - see contact us page.