We are currently working on lots of improvements to cycling infrastructure within a 20 minute cycling time of the city centre, including:
- Improving cycling conditions on popular routes into the city centre;
- Providing quieter cycling routes and 20mph areas within residential areas;
- Upgrading towpaths on canals;
- Developing new cycling green routes through parks and open spaces;
- Improving local links to cycle routes; and
- Providing new secure cycle parking hubs.
Plans and updates can be found on individual pages linked above, or you can see a full list of our Birmingham Cycle Revolution consultations.
You can also find out more about Big Birmingham Bikes, who are currently setting up their cycle hubs to offer free bikes, cycle training and other activities.