We are currently working on lots of improvements to cycling infrastructure in our city. Find out more about progress on the different types of route via the links below.
Ongoing work includes:
- Improving cycling conditions on main corridor routes into the city centre;
- Providing quieter parallel routes and 20mph areas within residential areas;
- Upgrading towpaths on canals;
- Developing new cycling green routes through parks and open spaces;
- Improving local links to cycle routes; and
- Providing new secure cycle parking hubs.
You can also find out more about Big Birmingham Bikes, who are working hard to deliver their free bikes to all the lucky recipients.