Councillor Complaint Decisions
Guidance is available on Making a Complaint against a Councillor and queries can be addressed to the Monitoring Officer - see details below.
The Chairman of the Standards Committee will review every complaint received and, after consultation with the Monitoring Officer, take a decision as to whether it merits formal investigation.
All decisions of the Standards Committee, the Standards Committee Chairman, and the Hearings Panel will be available on this page.
These decisions include the following:-
- decision that the complaint does not merit investigation
- decision to resolve the complaint prior to formal investigation
- decision of no breach of the Code following formal investigation
- decision of local resolution following formal investigation
- decision following full Hearing by Panel
Director of Legal & Democratic Services and Monitoring Officer
Tel: 0121-303 2151
Decision Notices for 2013
Complaint Decision Notice (SC71)