Education Asset Management
Offering advice, support and guidance on asset and property related issues to schools.
The experienced Education Asset Management team offers schools and other educational establishment support and guidance on a range of asset and property related issues. The below is a summary and examples of key services offered.
- Access to Education Asset Management contact team.
- Access to condition surveys, CAD plan, site plan and asset related data.
- Advice on statutory compliance issues.
- Advice on capital funding, ownership, boundary and title information.
- Termly Asset Management Bulletin providing you with the latest information on property related issues and guidance.
- School Property Handbook providing a single point of useful reference and guidance on property issues.
- An annual half day Property Planning visit which provides the opportunity to review the management of your site and building related issues.
- Support with prioritisation and planning your schools repair and maintenance.
- Apportionment of costs relating to other site users/shared facilities and areas.
- Advice and guidance on tenancy or lease agreements (subject to legal input and cost for a formal lease / licence).
- Administration of Landlord Approval.
Contact for Business Enquiries
Telephone: 0121 303 8847