Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable tonight from 8.00pm until 2.00am tomorrow morning.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Brokerage Support for Families
We can provide information about support organisations and child care providers for children and families.
If you are experiencing particular difficulty in accessing child care or support services, we can provide extra support through our brokerage service. This service may be of particular interest to families with disabled children. One of our trained advisers will locate and contact child care providers or support organisations and enable you where possible to access services that meet your needs.
The brokerage service includes:
- making in depth searches of child care providers to meet your child’s specific needs; and
- identifying support services that may benefit you and your family
If you would like to request our brokerage service please complete the online enquiry form stating what activities, additional support organisations or child care providers you want to know about for your child and in which area.
- GOV UK: Disability & Carer Benefits
- Citizens Advice Bureaux – Debt Advice
- National Day Care Trust
- GOV.UK Benefit Calculator
- Action for Kids
- National Council for Disabled Children
- Carers Emergency Response Service
- Parents Views Count
- GOV.UK and How to apply