This service will be trading later in 2012. Please make any enquiries now in readiness for this future traded service.
Accounts Payable provides a creditor payments service for Birmingham Schools
- Payment of invoices in accordance with the terms agreed between the school and their suppliers and within HMRC regulations relating to VAT recording and monitoring.
- Query resolution via Telephone and Email of all payment dispute matters raised by suppliers and contractors ensuring that the school and their best interests are represented at all times.
- Building contractors monthly tax return to HM Revenues and Customs with regards to Construction Industry Tax within timescales to avoid financial penalties.
- Recording and monitoring of Authenticated Vat where a receipt has been used in place of a VAT invoice. These are used in the construction industry in place of VAT invoices for supplies of services or of goods and services made under contracts which provide for periodic payments to be made.
- Advice / guidance on HMRC taxation issues including VAT & Construction Industry Tax.
- Retrospective checking of self billing payments using established Audit procedures to identify overpayments.
- Payments into Foreign bank accounts via the International Banking System in any specified currency.
- Immediate same day payments into Bank Accounts via the Clearing House automated system.
- Production of same day urgent cheque payments.
- Purchase / Virtual Cards which Schools can use over the telephone, internet and in person at shops and trading outlets . Cards will also help with emergency payments such as school trips& foreign payments.