Birmingham Music Service
Birmingham Music Service provides services in support of excellence in the teaching, learning and emotional health of children and young people by responding to the requirements of schools in supporting and enhancing music education for all pupils through a programme of high quality support delivered by specialist instrumental and vocal teachers and music therapists.
- Provision of individual, small group, large group and whole class instrumental teaching
- Provision of individual, small group, large group, whole class and school vocal teaching
- Provision of National Curriculum Music in KS1 & KS2
- Provision of advice on the delivery of National Curriculum Music in KS1 & KS2
- Provision of opportunities to make music in large ensembles
- Access to Music Therapy through Music Therapy Works, a partner charitable trust.
See the Music Service web for more information: www.birmingham.gov.uk/music-service.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Telephone: 0121 303 1175
Fax: 0121 303 8304