Corporate Procurement Services
Corporate Procurement Services (CPS) is the purchasing section for Birmingham City Council.Under our Category Management approach, our professionally qualified Commissioning and Procurement teams have expert knowledge of their market areas.
Birmingham City Council’s Schools Procurement Service delivers a professional comprehensive procurement service to educational establishments. Our service provide you with:
- Access to all Birmingham City Council contracts - everything from stationery to minibus hire.
BCC contracts for supplies such as utilities, multifunctional devices (MFDs) and stationery are currently saving Birmingham schools thousands of pounds annually
- A full procurement helpdesk to answer your procurement queries and give advice on sourcing your products.
- An online reference catalogue to enable easy benchmarking of prices.
- Support to access our web-based portal: www.finditinbirmingham.com which gives you access to over 11,000 suppliers and includes specialist schools pages where you can keep up to date with procurement issues that affect your organisation. It includes a discussion forum where you can share your comments, suggestions and queries with us and other educational establishments.
Key BenefitsWhether you are a school, an academy, a higher education establishment or a local authority our service will:
- save your organisation staff time and costs in your procurements by undertaking the contracting process for you;
- ensure that you are legally complying with UK and EU procurement law and meeting your audit responsibilities;
- deliver continuous quality of service and financial benefits through contract management; and
- support you in meeting your sustainability targets through sustainable sourcing.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Corporate Procurement Services Helpdesk
Telephone: 0121 464 8000
Visit the suppliers web: www.finditinbirmingham.com