Birmingham Careers Service
Birmingham Careers Service is the perfect choice for schools, academies or colleges wanting the best for their students. Buying our Matrix awarded quality services ensures you will be meeting your statutory responsibilities to provide independent, impartial careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG) for your students from Year 8 upwards.
Our advisers are all trained and professionally-qualified to Level 6, have DBS clearance, and benefit from continuous professional development.
Our CIAG service gives you full flexibility to buy the CIAG provision you require to meet the needs of your students. For further information please see the attached.
Highlights for the 2015/16 academic year include:
- Prices frozen for the third successive year
- Flexible pricing structure giving you more choice
- 10% discount on “bulk buy”
- Tracking & follow up service that includes completion of your September Guarantee and Annual Activity returns and production of a Destination report
- Specifically tailored Career Action Plans that link directly into Education, Health & Care Plans for your students with special educational needs
If you’re not sure what your CIAG needs are or you want to find out more information – talk to us!
You can also check for updates via social media at our following links: