Report a Housing Repair
Welcome to Housing Repairs Self Service Appointments
...a quick and easy way to diagnose repairs using diagrams…
You need a Birmingham City Council online account to report repairs. If you do not have one click here to register. Full instructions for the registration process can be found in the Essential Information below.
Once you have an account you will be able to report repairs online to obtain an appointment and make enquiries about repairs you have already reported, via the blue buttons at the top of this screen.
Emergency and Urgent repairs (i.e. need attention within 24 hours) or communal and equity share properties cannot be reported online. They must be reported to the contact centre. The numbers are:
- 0800 073 3333 – Free from a landline
- 0300 555 0404 – from a mobile phone, its not free but it may be cheaper
- 0121 678 5343 – textphone for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
For everything else, click on the appropriate blue button at the top of the page.
- Gas Safety Advice - Health and Safety Executive
- National Grid
- TPAS – Non-Profit Organisation Helping Tenants to Participate in the Management of their Homes.
- Right to repair scheme - DirectGov
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Gas Safe Register