Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 464 8728
Situated on the north west side of the city centre, this park provides a valuable asset to the local community. The facilities provided on this site allow space for formal recreation as well as a place for quiet relaxation.
Through the redevelopment of this park there are good links to the other major recreation spaces within Ladywood and Soho. To the south of the site is the relaxing Edgbaston Reservoir. This provides a habitat for many types of wildlife and a place for formal water sports. To the north of the site is the new All Saints park.
This historic park began in 1876 and grew in size steadily for the next 15 years until it reached its present size. The park has the residual features of the historic park, with the existence of the magnificent brick bandstand and wide tree lined paths.