Get involved in Hall Green
Hall Green Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement
The new Hall Green Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Hall Green Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Hall Green, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
- The table below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form, or get in touch with the Hall Green tenant participation officer:
Yardley Wood Neighbourhood Office
Rear of 146 Lea Hall Road
0121 675 6098
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents