Get involved in Edgbaston
Edgbaston Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement
The Edgbaston Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Edgbaston Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Edgbaston, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Boundary House Social Group
- Roman Way Residents Association
- Four Towers Residents Group
- Marsland Close Residents Group
- Welsh House Farm Housing Action Group
- Waterworks Residents Group
- Toronto Garden Residents Association
- Gower House Residents Association
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
- The table below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form, or get in touch with the Edgbaston tenant participation officer:
Edgbaston District Housing Team
326 Harborne West
0121 303 5359
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents