Get involved in Ladywood
Ladywood Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA)
The new Ladywood Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Ladywood Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Ladywood, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
- Boardsley Village
- Civic Close
- Danford Gardens and Oakley Road
- Kilby & Lighthorne
- Muntz House
- Newtown Development Group
- St Marks
- Stanhope Women’s Group
- Telford Street.
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
- The table below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Ladywood tenant participation officer:
Level 2, New Aston House
Munasif Mohammed: 0121 675 9903
Munasif Mohammed: 07533 240921
Evangeline West: 0121 464 1614
Evangeline West: 07775 024712
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents