Due to essential maintenance work being carried out, some of our forms may be unavailable from 5pm on Friday 27th May until 8am on Tuesday 31st May. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Get involved in Ladywood
- Bordesley Village
- Civic Close
- Danford Gardens and Oakley Road
- Kilby & Lighthorne
- Muntz House
- Newtown Development Group
- St Marks
- Stanhope Women’s Group
- Telford Street.
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
The attachment below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Ladywood tenant participation officer:
Level 2, New Aston House
Munasif Mohammed: 0121 675 9903
Munasif Mohammed: 07917 171971
Evangeline Cripps: 0121 464 1614
Evangeline Cripps: 07775 024712
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Housing Liaison Board Network
- City Housing Liaison Board
- Tenant service improvement groups
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city