Get involved in Selly Oak
Selly Oak Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA)
The new Selly Oak Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Selly Oak Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Selly Oak, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Selly Oak tenant participation officer:
Selly Oak District Housing Team
326 High Street
0121 464 3626
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city