Get involved in Perry Barr
Perry Barr Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA)
The new Perry Barr Constituency Tenant Involvement Agreement (CTIA) is for council tenants living in Perry Barr Constituency. It is your essential guide to getting involved in the decisions made about your home. Find out more about how your constituency is made-up - the people and the places and how satisfied people living in your area are compared to the city as a whole.
It tells you everything you need to know about housing in Perry Barr, and was put together by tenants, for tenants.
Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Perry Villa
Estate Assessments and Walkabouts
- The table below shows the estate assessments to be carried out in your area this year. Please get in touch if you would like to take part.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, fill in our contact form or get in touch with the Perry Barr tenant participation officer:
Perry Barr Housing Office
Tamebridge House, Aldridge Road
Perry Barr, Birmingham
0121 303 6525
Find out more about...
- Menu of involvement
- Service standards
- Frequently asked questions
- What support will you receive if you become involved?
- Tenant Training Programme
- Housing Liaison Boards (HLBs)
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Tenant Involvement Agreement
- Birmingham Be Heard - find out how the views of Birmingham citizens are shaping life in the city
Citywide Groups and Documents