Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable on Saturday 23 July 2016 from 3.30 am to 1 pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
How we support tenants who want to become involved
We understand that tenants and leaseholders who want to become involved may need support and training, particularly if they are new to dealing with housing issues.
We therefore provide a wide range of support to give you the confidence and knowledge to be able to make meaningful decisions about how your housing services are delivered.
For example, we offer:
- support, advice and training to housing liaison boards and residents associations from locally-based Tenant Participation Officers (see links below)
- budgets to cover small improvement projects
- quarterly performance reports to Housing Liaison Boards on a range of housing service issues
- budgets to cover the costs of holding meetings and other tenant consultation activities
- help with publicity and promotion
- help with the cost of transport, care and childcare to allow tenant members to attend recognised meetings.