Here in Highways and Transportation Strategy we provide a wide range of services:
- Highway maintenance (including general highway enquiries and street nameplates)
- Traffic management (including pelican and zebra crossings, direction signs, reducing traffic congestion etc.)
- On and off street car parking
- Traffic signals and traffic control
- School crossing patrol wardens
- Road safety education and training
- Drainage services (flood prevention and highway drainage)
- Implementation of transport policy
Your views are good news! Whether you have a comment, a complaint, or a compliment we want to hear from you. If you do have a complaint about any of these services please contact us via our central feedback centre. Pavement or road faults can be reported on one of our street fault report forms.
We aim to:
- Acknowledge your complaint within 10 working days of its receipt
- A full response is made within 10 working days
- If we cannot give a full response within 10 working days, then we must send a holding response at least every 10 working days. The holding response should explain the reasons for the delay and give an indication of when a full response will be given.
If you are unhappy with any of our decisions or the way in which we have dealt with your complaint you can of course refer the matter to your Councillor, MP, or the Local Government Ombudsman.
Street Services - fault reporting