- It is against the law to cause nuisance to your neighbours with your smoky bonfires
- There are no good times to light bonfires in Birmingham.
- There are lots of better ways to get rid of refuse, household waste, furniture and other rubbish.
- Smoky bonfires can cause asthma attacks and are harmful to health
- Fire Fighters are called out ten times a day to fight needless rubbish fires
- While firefighters are putting out rubbish fires they are not available for real emergencies.
To request advice or report an incident use our Online Form