Unfortunately some of our forms will be unavailable between 03/07/15 (17:00 hours) and 06/07/15 (08:00 hours). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Be Active - terms and conditions
- The scheme is open to all Birmingham residents living in properties that pay their council tax to Birmingham City Council.
- Leisure Cards will be issued only on production of two proofs of name with the same address. We will accept any of the following:
- current Leisure Card
- council tax bill
- utility bill
- tenancy agreement
- driving licence
- bank statement
- benefits statement
- medical card
For customers living in residential hostels and similar communal accommodation, then a letter on official letterhead confirming residential status of the customer and signed by the manager of the hostel is acceptable
Using the Scheme
- Customers are required to show their Leisure Card every time they visit the centre for free access to the facilities.
- Failure to show the Leisure Card means customers will be asked to pay for their session in full (no refunds).
- A charge will be made for replacement cards.
Fitness Gym Induction
- A free induction is included as part of the scheme.
- An induction is required for all customers prior to using the fitness gym.
- Where a customer fails to attend an induction, a fee of £10 will be charged to book a further induction.
- Customers are asked to treat staff, other customers and the facilities with respect.
- Anyone behaving in an abusive or threatening manner, or using inappropriate language, will be asked to leave the premises and their membership will be suspended pending an investigation.