Due to essential maintenance some of our forms will be unavailable on Saturday 20th December 2014 between 8.00am and 8.00pm. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Birmingham Audit provides internal audit services, plus advice, guidance and training on a consultancy basis.
- Assisting with setting up effective internal control arrangements
- Examining and evaluating existing systems of internal control
- Examining, evaluating and reporting on the effective use of resources
- Appraisal of specific areas of control on an ad hoc basis
- Providing an overview of the effectiveness of the Governing Body / Management Team in ensuring high standards of Corporate Governance.
- Advising and facilitating the Risk Management Process
- Providing assurance on the effectiveness of non-financial area, fo rinstance compliance with safeguarding guidance and the requirements of the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Providing advice and guidance via training to managers, staff and governors
- Offering advice and support on the Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS)
- Providing advice and support in detecting and preventing fraud.
- Assisting in the development of financial procedures.
- Carrying out computer audit reviews giving assurance on controls to manage IT risks.
- Supporting ISO and other quality related work.
- Providing support with VFM issues.
Specific Services for Academies
- Providing an annual audit assurance and consultancy service to independently test controls systems, transactions and risks and support your external auditor's opinion on regularity
- Providing consultancy and assurance in a wide number of areas including: Internal Control, Governance and Risk Management.
Contact for Business Enquiries:
Telephone: 0121 303 3869
Birmingham schools and academies can get more information from the Birmingham Audit web pages on the Inline web site.