Unfortunately some of our forms will be unavailable between 03/07/15 (17:00 hours) and 06/07/15 (08:00 hours). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Key Stage 3 & 4
The Road Safety Education Team can offer students in Key Stage 3 & 4 workshops covering the following issues:
- Seat belt awareness
- Accident rates amongst young people
- Keeping safe and being healthy
- Planning a safe route to school
- Dangers of crossing between parked cars
- Making use of pedestrian crossing and safe places to cross
- Dangers of distractions such as mobile phones, ipods, Mp3 players
- Being safe car passengers
- Responsibilities of becoming more independent
The workshops involve an interactive presentation and are adapted to suit different age groups.
For more information contact Ibrar Ali on 0121 675 6515 or email: email@example.com