The Building Birmingham Scholarship is open to all young people aged between 16 and 24, living in Birmingham. You must have secured a place at one of the local Birmingham universities and you must also be settled in the UK within the meaning of the UK Immigration Act. (Supporting documents may be requested).
To be eligible for the bursary, candidates must:
- Be planning to go to / have secured a place on a higher education course at a local college or university
- Not already have a degree - this must be your first degree;
- Be a Birmingham resident for three years or more;
- Be aged under 25 at the start of the course;);
- Be a UK commonwealth or EU citizen with indefinite leave to remain in the UK;
- Have an annual family household income no more than £35,000.
Last Updated : 29th January 2015