How to Apply
To Apply to become a Building Birmingam Scholar please complete the application form below and email it to us.
Deadline for applications has now been extended until 29th August 2014 for September 2014 entrants.
If you are shortlisted you will be required to bring a hard/paper copy of your application with your signature on it to your interview.
Please make sure you have checked the Eligibility Criteria before Applying.
Once we receive your completed application form and supporting documentation, it will be assessed and you will be informed if you have been shortlisted.
- There are limited places and funds for the Building Birmingham Scholarship so we regret that not all applicants will be successful.
- This is an award programme; applicants will be assessed through a short-listing and interview process.
- Applicants will be required to provide evidence of current financial circumstances and proof of your residency should you be shortlisted for an interview.
- Applicants will need to provide a personal statement to support your application.
- Applicants will be required to provide a reference from a professional person who knows you, for example a Connexions Adviser, Teacher, Social Worker, Youth Worker etc.
If you are unsure who to ask for a reference please contact: Aman Lal, Project Manager on 0121 675 3282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated : 16th December 2013