Support for Employers
We provide co-ordinated access to dedicated and tailored job support and skills programmes to ensure that you get the right people with the right skills for your vacancies.
The personal touch is important to us – we will meet with you to ensure we fully understand your business and recruitment needs and build a lasting partnership with you, focusing on your objectives all the way.
We can help take a load off your hands without you losing any control.
What can we do for you?
- Provide a dedicated officer to work with you to understand your recruitment needs and timescales
- If required, support with planning and implementing a bespoke training programme as part of the recruitment process, to ensure you get skilled people
- If required, support with assessments in order to filter people using literacy and numeracy testing
- Advertising and response handling
- Post employment support to help retain staff
Pre-recruitment customised training
We will work with your business to assess your requirements and co-ordinate the development and delivery of a bespoke pre-employment training solution that specifically meets your needs.
We can provide pre-employment training in any occupational sector and tailor a unique course that suits the needs of your business, to the high standards that you would expect.
Post employment training
Once you have conducted your recruitment, a package of continuous support and training may be available to further develop your workforce, including Apprenticeships and NVQs across a range of occupational sectors. This support could help you retain your staff.
We can provide financial incentives for businesses recruiting Birmingham's young people under a new initiative called Young Talent for Business.
Employers may have access to the following
- an enhanced incentive of up to £3,000 to employers recruiting to an apprenticeship vacancy
- an enhanced incentive of up to £4,550 to employers recruiting to a non-apprenticeship vacancy
See how the Greater Birmingham & Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership is supporting apprenticeship schemes and the Employer Incentives that are available.
If you have at least 10 vacancies to fill and would like to have a chat about how we could potentially assist you then please email us at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you.
Last Updated: 18th October 2013