Other Museums and Art Galleries
Here are a selection of other museums and art galleries in and around Birmingham:
- Birmingham and Midland Museum Of Motor Transport showcases the evolution of bus manufacturing and operating industries. It houses one of the most significant collections of preserved buses and restored battery electric vehicles in the country.
- Cadbury World is a visitor centre where you can discover the history, making and magic of Cadbury confectionery, and see a demonstration of chocolate making skills.
- Ikon Gallery features temporary exhibitions showing work by artists from around the world. A variety of media is represented, including sound, film, mixed media, photography, painting, sculpture and installation
- National Motorcycle Museum is recognised as the finest and largest British motorcycle museum in the world. The Museum collection now boasts some 1000 plus machines, fully restored to the manufacturers original specifications with over 850 on display at any one time.
- Pen Room contains an amazing collection of over 5,000 objects related to the Birmingham Steel pen trades and the history of writing. The collections include items of factory machinery plus other hands-on objects.
More information about attractions in and around Birmingham is available at http://visitbirmingham.com/