Planning & Regeneration's Fast Track Enquiries Survey
We introduced a 'fast track' enquiry service to allow us to respond to simple enquiries, such as copies of documents, copies of forms, links to information etc without the need for the formal logging of an enquiry. We aim to respond to these types of enquiries within 2 working days.
The purpose of the survey is
- to establish our customers' needs
- to assess satisfaction level of customers using this service
- to identify areas for improvement in this service
This ongoing customer survey will be analysed quarterly to identify service improvements.
If you have recently used our 'Fast Track' service, we want to know what you think. You will have been sent a link to a questionnaire with your response, we would appreciate it if you could complete it.
The graph below represents the views of our customers based on their overall satisfaction rating being either Very Good or Good. Also below are the 4 key questions contained in each questionnaire and their responses during the period 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013. Graphs will be displayed on an annual basis.
To summarise, satisfaction with this recently introduced service for the period 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
- 87% of customers understood the response received?
- 63% of customers said that the advisor dealing with their enquiry was knowledgeable?
- 71% of customers said that their enquiry was dealt with response promptly?
- 67% of customers rated our service overall as either good or very good?
Here are some of the Compliments we received
- Very Good Service
- Happy with the service
- Very prompt Service
- Pre application service very helpful
Here are some of your Comments and our responses to those comments
- We would like a slightly faster response - We have already adjusted the service to respond to simple enquiries with shorter timescales, this being 2 working days instead of the normal 10 working days. We consider this service to be appropriate given the high volumes of enquiries we receive.
- Direct access to Planning Officers - Planning officers are now accessible using direct dial telephone numbers to their appropriate area team
- Would like more access to decision documents – We have just released 2 further years’ worth of decision documents so that they are available through Planning Online
Last Updated : 25th September 2013