Planning & Regeneration's Fast Track Enquiries Survey
We introduced a 'fast track' enquiry service to allow us to respond to simple enquiries, such as copies of documents, copies of forms, links to information etc without the need for the formal logging of an enquiry. We aim to respond to these types of enquiries within 2 working days.
The purpose of the survey is
- to establish our customers' needs
- to assess satisfaction level of customers using this service
- to identify areas for improvement in this service
This ongoing customer satisfaction survey is sent to anyone who has been responded to using the “Fast Track” enquiry service. They are analysed quarterly and published annually.
The graphs below represent the views of our customers based on their overall satisfaction rating being either Very Good or Good. Also below are the 2 key questions contained in each customer satisfaction surveys for the last 2 years.
- Did we answer your response fully?
- Was the response easy to understand?
- Was your response dealt with promptly?
Analysis and review
Since the introduction of the Fast Track service, 2 years ago, the overall satisfaction rating has been relatively stable at around 74%.
Here are some of the Compliments we received
- Very Good Service
- Happy with the service
- Very prompt Service
- Pre application service very helpful
Here are some of your Comments and our responses to those comments
- We would like a slightly faster response - We have already adjusted the service to respond to simple enquiries with shorter timescales, this being 2 working days instead of the normal 10 working days. We consider this service to be appropriate given the high volumes of enquiries we receive.
- Direct access to Planning Officers - Planning officers are now accessible using direct dial telephone numbers to their appropriate area team
- Would like more access to decision documents – We have just released 2 further years’ worth of decision documents so that they are available through Planning Online
Last Updated :10th November 2014