Enforcement Customer Feedback
The purpose of these surveys is to
- Establish the needs of our Planning Enforcement customers - both the enquirers and those carrying out work without permission known as 'owner/occupiers
- Assess satisfaction levels of customers - we aim for a 60% satisfaction level
- Identify areas for improvement to the Planning Enforcement process
These ongoing customer satisfaction surveys are sent out once a case has been closed by our Planning Enforcement officers to both the enquirer and the owner/occupier. They are analysed quarterly and published annually. We have made our system for collecting feedback through Customer Survey Questionnaires more efficient. This has unfortunately also resulted in minimal returns being available for 2014/15.
The graphs below represent the views of our Enquirer customers (i.e. those who asked us to investigate a potential breach of planning control) and owner/occupiers (i.e. those who potentially committed a breach of planning control) based on their overall satisfaction rating being either Very Good or Good.
Analysis and Review
There has been a significant improvement in the overall satisfaction of enquirers in the Enforcement service although this is still below the target set of 60%.
Analysis and review
Overall satisfaction of owner/occupiers in the rating of the Enforcement service has remained relatively stable at just above the 70% target level.
Here are some of the compliments we have received
• the officer was excellent, gave all the facts about what may happen
• the officer was honest and direct and always returned phone calls
• the officer was extremely professional, knowledgeable, reassuring and understanding
• the officer was kind and well mannered
Last Updated : 12th January 2016