Unfortunately some of our forms will be unavailable between 03/07/15 (17:00 hours) and 06/07/15 (08:00 hours). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Planning Application Decision Leaflet
Shortcut to this page: www.birmingham.gov.uk/planningdecisionleaflet
Once you have received a decision on your planning application, it is important the details contained in this leaflet are fully understood before you start development.
The leaflet outlines
- What to do if your application is approved
- What to do if your application is refused
- How to appeal against the Council's decision on your application
- What to do if you want to change the approved plans
- What other permissions you might need
- What to do if conditions are attached to the decision
It also contains a lot of useful information to help you implement your permission, including contact details for other agencies and Council Departments.
Last Updated : 23rd December 2014