School Road Hall Green Conservation Area
Shortcut to this page: www.birmingham.gov.uk/schoolca
School Road Conservation Area in Hall Green was designated in 1988.
It forms part of an estate by H Dare & Son between 1933 and 1936 and comprises houses, almshouses, a public house and a parade of shops.
Restrictions to the usual permitted development rights of properties (known as an Article 4 direction) have been considered in the past. but none were imposed.
Supplementary planning guidance for the area was produced in 2002 and provides a framework for the preservation and enhancement of the character of the area.
A map showing the boundary of the area is below along with the original designation report.
Last Updated : 6th November 2013