Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Gambling Premises Licences

To provide gambling activities you must comply with the Gambling Act 2005 and may require a licence from the local authority.
This page tells you about premises licences and how to apply, including some useful links.

Premises licences are granted by the local licensing authority, to existing operating licence holders (issued by the Gambling Commission). Facilities for gambling can be made available on licensed premises. Premises that can be licensed for gambling include:

  • casino premises
  • bingo premises
  • betting premises (including tracks)
  • adult gaming centres (AGCs)
  • Family Entertainment Centres (FECs).

More information

Track Betting

Eligibility Criteria

Premises Licence Provisional Statement

Premises Licence Transfer

Premises Licence Variation

Application Process

How to Apply

Guidance and Advice

Public Register