Fine Food Market
If you enjoy cooking with the very best ingredients, then you can't beat the fresh local produce on offer at the Birmingham Fine Food Market.
As well as an array of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables, you will also find a whole host of other delights such as fresh meat, eggs, pickles, chutneys, cheese, sausages and even ostrich burgers. The market also offers freshly baked breads, biscuits, cakes, pies and pastries and an array of wines and ciders.
The following is a list of produce normally found at Birmingham Fine Food Market.
- Range of honey related produce, jams and chutneys
- Dry cured bacon, pork and gammon steaks and pork pies
- Cakes, scones and fudge plus seasonal fruits
- Homemade biscuits, cakes and preserves
- Traditional hand made cheeses
- Range of red and white wines
- Organic vegetables and fruits
- Aromatherapy and soaps
- Free range eggs
- Ciders, perry, fruit wine and juice
- Apples and pears
- Ostrich meat and grilled burgers
- Freshly baked breads
- Yoghurt, cream, butter, cheese and cheesecakes
- Free range rare breed packed meats and grilled snacks
- Strawberries from April to September
- Wide range of herb plants from April to September
The Fine Food Market day is always the first and third Wednesday of each month,10am - 4pm, with the exception of December when every Wednesday, leading up to Christmas Day, is Fine Food Market Day.
The market is located in Upper New Street, near Victoria Square from January to November.
For further information on how to join the Birmingham City Centre Fine Food Market please call 01789 267000, Fax 01789 20447 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www.skettsfarmersmarkets.co.uk.
Other Farmers' Markets in and around Birmingham
Sutton Coldfield Parade: Second Friday of the month: 9am-2pm
Moseley Farmers Market, St Mary's Row: Fourth Saturday of the month
Tel: 0121 449 4763
Kings Norton Village Green: Second Saturday of the month
Tel: 0121 458 5268
Kings Heath Farmers Market: First Saturday of the month
Tel: 0121 443 4421
24 Carrots Food Market
Tel: 0121 212 9489
QE Farmers' Market: Last Wednesday of each month
Tel: Antony Cobley on 0121 371 3860