Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Welcome to birmingham.gov.uk

Gambling Temporary Use Notice

To provide facilities for gambling on a temporary basis where there is no premises licence you must comply with the Gambling Act 2005 and may require a temporary use notice from the local authority.
This page tells you about temporary use notices and how to apply, including some useful links.

Temporary Use Notices (TUNs) allow the use of premises for gambling where there is no premises licence but where a gambling operator wishes to use the premises temporarily for providing facilities for gambling.

More information

Application Process

How to Apply

Guidance and Advice

Public Register